Last Modified: 06-01-2021: 08:00
Master Service Agreement
Master Service Agreement
Web Design Contract Agreement
IONerd Web Design Contract Agreement
Buyer (hereinafter referred to as “You” or “Credit Card Holder” or “Client”). Seller, IONerd, LLC a Kentucky Limited Liability Company (hereinafter referred to as “Our”, “Us” or “We”).
In lieu of this electronic “Terms & Conditions”, you have a right to request a paper copy of these “Terms & Conditions” before signing up. If you want a paper copy, please talk to one of our sales representatives or call us toll-free at 1-866-253-9096 and we will send you a paper copy via email, mail or fax.
Terms and Conditions
1) STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS: These are the standard terms and conditions for Website Design and Development and apply to all contracts and all work undertaken by IONerd, LLC LLC for its clients.
2) OUR FEES AND DEPOSITS: A 50% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed with the website design and development work. We reserve the right not to commence any work until the deposit has been paid in full. All prices listed are in U.S Dollars. The remaining 50% shall become due when the work is completed to your reasonable satisfaction but subject to the terms of the “approval of work” and “rejected work” clauses or 30 calendar days whichever is earlier.
3) REFUND POLICY: We work sincerely & dedicatedly to satisfy you. If you are still not pleased with our work, our refund policy works as below:
100% deposit would be refund, if requested within 15 business calendar days from date of order.
Refund not applicable on domain registration fees.
Refund not applicable for express service clients.
Refund not applicable for any delays out of our control.
Refund not applicable once the website is completed.
Refund not applicable on web hosting fees.
4) SUPPLY OF MATERIALS: You must supply all materials and information required by us to complete the work in accordance with any agreed specification. Such materials may include, but are not limited to, photographs, written copy, logos and other printed material. Where there is any delay in supplying these materials to us which leads to a delay in the completion of work, we reserve the sole right to extend any previously agreed deadlines by a reasonable amount. Where you fail to supply materials, and that prevents the progress of the work, we have the right to stop work and invoice you for any balance on the contract.
5) VARIATIONS: We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to make revisions to the design. However, we have the right to limit the number of design proposals to a reasonable amount and may charge for additional designs if you make a change to the original design specification. Our website development phase is flexible and allows certain variations to the original specification. However any major deviation from the specification will be charged at the rate of $65 per hour.
6) PROJECT DELAYS AND CLIENT LIABILITY: Any time frames or estimates that we give are contingent upon your full co-operation along with complete and final content for the work pages. During development there is a certain amount of feedback required in order to progress to subsequent phases. It is required that a single point of contact be appointed from your side and be made available on a daily basis in order to expedite the feedback process. We will not be responsible if the IONerd, LLC project remains largely unfinished or is delayed, due to your own inaction, or by not approving design mockups / requesting IONerd, LLC changes on time. After the initial 30 calendar days, if the project is still unfinished, $65/hour would be billed for any further change request.
7) APPROVAL OF WORK: On completion of the work you will be notified and have the opportunity to review it. You must notify us in writing of any unsatisfactory points within 7 days of such notification. Any of the work which has not been reported in writing to us as unsatisfactory within the 7-day review period will be deemed to have been approved. Once approved, or deemed approved, work cannot subsequently be rejected and the contract will be deemed to have been completed and the 50% balance of the project price will become due.
8) REJECTED WORK: If you reject any of our work within the 7-day review period and not approve subsequent work performed by us to remedy any points recorded as being unsatisfactory, and we, acting reasonably, consider that you have been unreasonable in any rejection of the work, we can elect to treat this contract as complete and take measures to recover payment for the contracted work.
9) PAYMENT: Upon completion of the 7-day review period and before the launch of the website on your domain name, we will invoice you for the 50% balance of the project. We will never automatically charge your card without your approval. We reserve the right to remove any IONerd, LLC Project from viewing on the Internet until final payment is made. You unconditionally and personally guarantee the payments. In case collection proves necessary, you agree to pay all fees (including all attorney’s fees and court costs) incurred by that process. Any and all payments that are 10 days past due will result in a 10% late fee of the original invoice price.
10) COPYRIGHTS & TRADEMARKS: You must obtain all necessary permissions and authorities in respect of the use of all copy, graphic images, registered company logos, names and trademarks, or any other material that you supply to us to include in your website or web applications. You must indemnify us and hold us harmless from any claims or legal actions related to the content of your website.
11) LICENSING: Once you have paid us in full for our work we grant to you a license to use the website and contents for the life of the website. Web design templates, themes, plugins, and coding, is property of IONerd, LLC. Client is authorized to, modify, change content, or destroy any part of the website. Client MAY NOT claim the design of the website, or creation of the website. Client MAY NOT remove “Designed by IONerd, LLC” footer credit, unless authorized by a IONerd, LLC Staff Member.
12) SEARCH ENGINES: All website designed by us are search engine friendly. However, we do not guarantee any specific position in search engine results for your website. We perform search engine optimization according to current best practice at an additional cost.
13) CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS: We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer which is in any way attributable to any delay in performance or completion of our contract, however that delay arises.
14) DISCLAIMER: Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this contract, neither IONerd, LLC nor any of its employees or agents, warrant that the functions contained in the IONerd, LLC project will be uninterrupted or error-free. In no event will IONerd, LLC or its owners or employees will be liable to you or any third party for any damages, including, but not limited to, service interruptions caused by Acts of God, the hosting service or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control, any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate the website, failure of any service provider, of any telecommunications carrier, of the Internet backbone, of any Internet servers, your or your site visitor’s computer or Internet software, even if IONerd, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
15) ASSIGNMENT: We reserve the right to subcontract any services that we have agreed to perform for you as we see fit.
16) NON-DISCLOSURE: We (and any subcontractors we engage) agree that we will not at any time disclose any of your confidential information to any third party.
17) ADDITIONAL EXPENSES: You agree to reimburse us for any requested expenses which do not form part of our contracted proposal including but not limited to additional pages, purchase of third-party software, stock photographs, fonts, domain name registration, web hosting, SEO or advertising services or any other comparable expenses. These extra add-ons have to be paid immediately upon your request.
18) BACKUPS: You are responsible for maintaining your own backups with respect to your website and we will not be liable for restoring any client data or client websites except to the extent that such data loss arises out of a negligent act or omission by us.
19) OWNERSHIP OF DOMAIN NAMES AND WEB HOSTING: We will supply to you account credentials for domain name registration and/or web hosting that we purchased on your behalf when you reimburse us for any expenses that we have incurred.
20) RIGHT OF REFUSAL: IONerd, LLC reserves the right to refuse or terminate service to anyone for any reason not prohibited by law. Also we have the right to be free from acts or threats of disruptive behavior, abusive and/or offensive language, including intimidation, harassment and/or coercion, which involve or affect our operation. Abusive communications in any form (email, phone, in person, etc.) are strictly not tolerated. No refund would be provided in case of abusive communications.
21) GOVERNING LAW: Regardless of the place of signing of this agreement, you agree that for purposes of venue, this agreement was entered into in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, United States. Any dispute will be litigated or arbitrated in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, and you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of the Fayette County, Kentucky Courts.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties. Any changes or modifications thereto must be in writing and agreed by both parties.
Web Hosting Terms of Services
Web Hosting Terms of Services
IONerd, LLC. Web Hosting Terms of Service
In exchange for the fees you pay in advance, we will host your website on one or more of our servers, so long as you abide by the terms and conditions that are set out on this page, and in any other agreements that relate to the services, we may provide to you. We will provide the services according to the specifications listed for the hosting package you select during the signup process. For clarity, on this page, the term “services” refers to the web hosting and other services that we will provide to you, and if you are an Affiliate, the services we provide to you in connection with that program. The term “IONerd, LLC.” or “us” or “we” refers to IONerd, LLC. .
Permission to Host Your Content
For us to host your website, it is necessary for you to upload your content to our servers. When you do this uploading, you are creating one or more copies of your content on our system. By purchasing hosting services from us, you acknowledge that these copies are being made, and give us permission (a license) to maintain these copies and make them available to users of the Internet. You are solely responsible for providing all of the content and other data that make up your website. Please note that even though you upload a copy of your content to our servers, you must always retain a backup copy of your content, databases and other web-files, as in effect from time to time, so you can reload them in the event of any technical issues, such as server problems, technical or system-related problems, loss of that content from our servers, etc.
We will make every attempt to retain nightly backups for our shared & semi-dedicated hosting services. However, as with any data storage systems, backups can fail. We encourage you to perform your own backups on a periodic. Because the Services permit Users to electronically transmit or upload content directly to the User Web site, User shall be fully responsible for uploading all content to the User Web site and supplementing, modifying, and updating the User Web site, including all back-ups.
* IONerd, LLC. shall not be responsible for any damages to the User Content, the User Web site or other damages or any malfunctions or service interruptions caused by any failure of the User Content or any aspect of the User Web site.
* User is solely responsible for making backup copies of the User Web site and User Content.
* IONerd, LLC. Cannot guarantee that the contents of a Web site will never be deleted or corrupted, or that a back-up of a Web site will always be available. Users should always keep up-to-date copies of all such materials and content to a local computer and IONerd, LLC. Strongly suggest that Users regularly make additional copies (on tape, CD, multiple floppies, another desktop, or elsewhere) to ensure the availability of such files, content, or materials.
Acceptable Use/Illegal Activity
IONerd, LLC. Strives to maintain a high level of service, and a lot of customers depend on our high standards of quality. As such, we will not provide services to those that are using our services for:
* Hacking, this includes, for example, penetrating or attempting to access, without authorization, another computer or network. Port scans, stealth scans, and fraudulent credit card “phishing” techniques are also prohibited.
* Hosting of files or other data that infringes on another’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
* Spamming or sending of bulk unsolicited email. We maintain a strict policy on spamming, which includes the sending of unauthorized commercial messages by use of our services, or by keeping an open SMTP connection. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service based on reasonable indications that you are engaged in spamming of any sort.
* Uploading or linking to any content that violates another’s right of publicity or privacy.
* Distributing hate speech or any other obscene content, abusing, which could be considered libelous and defamatory;
* Hosting, storing, or distributing child pornography. If any such content is found and brought to our attention, the proper law enforcement agencies will be notified.
* Hosting large amounts of data not specifically tied (“linked”) to your hosting account. IONerd, LLC. Encourages users looking for file storage/backup solutions to seek other services that specialize in this.
All services provided by IONerd, LLC. may only be used for lawful purposes.
The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless IONerd, LLC. From any claims resulting from the use of our services.
The use of our services to infringe upon any copyright or trademark is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to unauthorized copying of music, books, photographs, or any other copyrighted work. The offer of sale of any counterfeit merchandise of a trademark holder will result in the immediate termination of your account. If you believe that your copyright or trademark is being infringed upon, please contact our Abuse Team with the information required to prove you as the rightful owner.
Examples of unacceptable material on all Shared/Reseller Hosting servers include :
IRC Bots, Proxy Scripts / Anonymizers, Pirated Software / Warez/Torrents, affiliate servers, top sites, commercial audio streaming (more than one or two streams), Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related websites, Investment sites (FOREX, egold exchange), sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s), Auto Surf sites, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, hate sites, hacker focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities, IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers, and Spam Scripts. Forums and or websites that distribute or link to Warez/Torrent content are prohibited. Offering video and/or audio streaming or downloads, MP3 Files, Games and shareware is also not permitted on any IONerd, LLC. server(s). Using a shared account as a backup/storage device is not allowed, with the exception of one cPanel backup of the same account.
Examples of unacceptable material on VP/Dedicated servers include:
Pirated Software / Warez/Torrents, Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites, Investment sites (FOREX, egold exchange), sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s), Auto Surf sites, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, hate sites, hacker focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities, IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers and Spam Scripts. Forums and or websites that distribute Warez/Torrent content are prohibited. Nameservers (e.g., Coin Miners) are not permitted on our servers due to the level of CPU abuse we’ve seen originating from them. Services that utilize CPU idle time, such as Folding@Home, are strictly forbidden. IONerd, LLC. Services, including all related equipment, networks, and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. IONerd, LLC. It does not monitor or prescreen content that customers post on their websites.
Further, IONerd, LLC. It does not systematically monitor the content that is submitted to, stored on, or distributed or disseminated by User via the Service (the “User Content”). However, at our discretion from time to time, systems usage may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including ensuring that use is authorized and in compliance with our terms and conditions and standards, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability and operational security. During usage monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied, and used for authorized purposes — use of IONerd, LLC. System (s) constitutes consent to such system monitoring for these purposes. However, any material that, in our judgment, could be considered adult content, threatening, illegal, or violates our terms of service in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice. Failure to respond to email from our abuse department within 24 hours may result in the suspension or termination of your services. All abuse issues must be dealt with via support ticket/email and will have a response within 24 hours. If in doubt regarding the acceptability of your site or service, please email our Abuse department, and we will be happy to assist you. Potential harm to minors is strictly forbidden, including but not limited to child pornography or content perceived to be child pornography (Lolita): Any site found to host child pornography or to link to child pornography will be suspended immediately without notice, and reported to local authorities. Resellers: We will discontinue the site in question and will notify you so you may terminate the account. Failure to comply with our terms and conditions or with any notice we send to you may result in the immediate termination of your account.
Direct customers: Your services will be suspended/terminated with or without notice.
Violations will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency. It is your responsibility to ensure that scripts/programs installed under your account are secure, and permissions of directories are set correctly, regardless of installation method. When, if at all possible, set permissions on most directories to 644 or as restrictive as possible. Users are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under their account. This includes the compromise of credentials such as username and password. It is required that you use a secure password. Audits may be done to prevent weak passwords from being used. If an audit is performed, and your password is found to be vulnerable, we will notify you and allow time for you to change/update your password. All files over 1024MB must be linked from files within the same account and also publicly available through any domain name attached to your account. Large files (files over 1024MB) should not take up more than 40% of the data on your hosting account.
Zero Tolerance Spam Policy
We take a zero-tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account suspended or terminated with or without notice. Sites advertised via SPAM (Spamvertised) may not be hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to SPAM sent via fax, email, instant messaging, or USENET/newsgroups. No organization or entity listed in the ROKSO may be hosted on our servers. Any account which results in our IP space being blacklisted will be immediately suspended and/or terminated. IONerd, LLC reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or another component that does not comply with its established policies or to make any such modifications in an emergency at its sole discretion. IONerd, LLC reserves the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean up fee. This cost of the cleanup fee is entirely at the discretion of IONerd, LLC. .
Bandwidth, Disk Usage, Email and FTP accounts, and other Unlimited Resources
IONerd, LLC. Provides Users with bandwidth, disk space and other resources, such as e-mail, MySQL databases, and/or file-transfer-protocol (“FTP”) accounts, the amount of which is defined in IONerd, LLC.’s web pages describing the package of Services purchased at the time of purchase. In some cases, IONerd, LLC. May not establish a specific amount of bandwidth, disk space, and other resources, and refer to that as “Unlimited”. In all cases, the Services are intended for regular use only, and any activity that results in excessive usage that is inconsistent with standard usage patterns is strictly prohibited. IONerd, LLC. Reserves the right to suspend, discontinue or delete the accounts of Users whose use of disk space, bandwidth or other resources results in or presents the risk of degradation of service to other customers, regardless of the amount of disk space, bandwidth or other resources included in the User’s plan. User agrees that such usage shall not exceed the amounts set by IONerd, LLC. for the Services purchased (the “Agreed Usage”) and is additionally subject to reasonable usage guidelines established by IONerd, LLC. As in effect from time to time. These allotments are optimized and dedicated to serving the Content and User’s active electronic mail services related solely to User’s web hosting account(s) with IONerd, LLC… Hosting space is intended for regular use only, and is limited to Web files, active e-mail and content of the hosted Web sites, not for storage (whether of media, e-mails, or other data). Hosting space further may not be used as offsite storage of electronic files, electronic mail, or FTP hosts. You are responsible for removing any files, e-mails, or other data which do not meet these requirements, and for adhering to any usage requirements or limits allocated to your account(s). Failure to do so may result in the removal and deletion of such materials (including without limitation files and e-mails), and/or in discontinuation of your services or account, which actions we may take in our sole discretion. IONerd, LLC. May monitor User’s use of bandwidth, disk usage, and other resources. IONerd, LLC., in its sole discretion, shall have the right to take any corrective action if User’s utilization of bandwidth, disk usage or other resources exceeds the Agreed Usage, or normal usage by our typical shared hosting customer, resource usage, or is used for other improper storage or usage. Such corrective action may include the assessment of additional charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, removal or deletion of User’s Web site, User Content, User’s electronic mail and e-mail services and/or other materials and services or termination the User’s account and of this Agreement, which actions may be taken in IONerd, LLC.’s sole and absolute discretion.
Unlimited domains refer to subdomains, parked domains, and add-on domains. In all cases (even those described as “unlimited”), the Services are intended for regular use only, and any activity that results in excessive usage that is inconsistent with standard usage patterns is strictly prohibited. IONerd, LLC. Reserves the right to suspend, discontinue or delete the accounts of Users whose use of unlimited subdomains, parked domains, and add-on domains results in or presents the risk of degradation of service to other customers, regardless of the number of domains included in the User’s plan. User agrees that such usage shall not exceed the amounts set IONerd, LLC. For the Services purchased (the “Agreed Usage”) and is additionally subject to standard usage guidelines established by IONerd, LLC. As in effect from time to time. These allotments are optimized and dedicated to serving the Content and User’s active electronic mail services related solely to User’s web hosting account(s) with IONerd, LLC. If IONerd, LLC takes any such corrective action under this section, User shall not be entitled to a refund or credit of any fees paid before such action. User will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding User’s Web site, User Content and/or User’s electronic mail services, including use of bandwidth, disk usage, and other resources and will use such services and resources only for lawful purposes. User may not utilize: *the Services to copy material from third parties (including text, graphics, music, videos or other copyrightable content) without proper authorization;
*the Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party;
*the Services to traffic in illegal drugs, gambling, adult content, obscene materials or any other products or services that are prohibited under applicable law;
*the Services to export encryption software to points outside the United States in violation of applicable export control laws;
*the Services to forge or misrepresent message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message;
If IONerd, LLC. Learns or discovers that User is violating any law related to User’s Web site, User Content and/or User’s electronic mail services, use of bandwidth, disk usage or other resources or Agreed Usage, IONerd, LLC. Maybe obligated to or may in its discretion inform the necessary law enforcement and/or any related agency(ies) of such conduct and may provide such agency(ies) with information related to User, User’s Web site, User Content and/or User’s electronic mail. User is responsible for complying with any usage requirements or limits for bandwidth, disk space or other resources, and monitoring such usage to ensure the Website does not violate such conditions or exceed normal usage limits, Agreed Usage, or other limits allocated for the account(s) and otherwise complies with this Agreement. IONerd, LLC. Will use commercially reasonable efforts to e-mail Users who are at or near their utilization limits, but IONerd, LLC. It does not take responsibility if the User does not receive an e-mail notification(s). IONerd, LLC. Reserves the right to discontinue service through the beginning of the next month for your account if it exceeds any such allotment.
Shared/Reseller Hosting Resource Usage
The user may not:
*Use 25% or more of system resources for longer than 90 seconds. Numerous activities could cause such problems; these include CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.;
*Run P2P daemons;
*Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers;
*Run any software that automates communications on an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network;
*Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on our shared servers;
*Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
*Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc. without permission from IONerd, LLC.;. Game servers are allowed on our VPS and dedicated hosting plans.
*Run cron entries with intervals of less than 5 minutes
*When using PHP include functions for including a local file, include the local file rather than the URL. Instead of include(“http://yourdomain.com/include.php”) use include(“include.php”)
While our shared services are suitable for the bulk of our customers, there comes a time for some websites when they are better suited for a larger plan, which allows for more dedicated CPU and memory resources. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue service to any customer with a website or other hosted data that takes up more than 10% of the server resources and/or 10% of the server’s CPU. This means that if your website is found to be utilizing more than 10% of the CPU and memory of the service, we reserve the right to take your site offline. If this becomes necessary, you can either upgrade your hosting package or request a pro-rated refund of the amounts you have paid in advance for the services. Due to the severity of this, and our ability to act quickly to correct these situations to avoid server issues, we will do everything reasonably feasible to provide you with a warning prior to taking your site offline, but we accept no obligation to do so.
VPS Hosting Resource Usage:
User may not :
*Abuse the fair share CPU policy. We are constantly monitoring our servers, and we request you keep your server load below 5.00 to keep our servers stable for everyone. You can check your server load via SSH using the command “uptime” without quotations.
*Run P2P daemons;
*Run any software that automates communications on an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network;
*Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on our VPS servers;
*Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
When the Services Will be Available
We will attempt to provide the services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for as long as you have paid for them. Sometimes, however, for several reasons, the services may be unavailable to you. You must recognize and acknowledge that due to the nature of web hosting technology, occasional unavailability of the services cannot be avoided. Sometimes there are equipment malfunctions. At other times we undertake periodic maintenance procedures or repairs. Still other times, there are causes beyond our control like power failures, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links, hostile network attacks, network traffic, and other occurrences. We have not promised to provide you with uninterrupted service. We guarantee a 99.9% uptime. Guarantee As we explain in this paragraph, we offer you a 30-day Money Back Guarantee only on all shared & Semi-Dedicated hosting plans. Upon cancellation of your account, you may request a refund for the remainder (unused portion) of your term, excluding any setup fees that were charged when you signed up, and excluding domain registration fees. (Even if you received your domain for free through one of our promotional plans). All refunds are subject to a $20.00 domain registration fee charge; however, upon payment of such charge, you will have the opportunity to continue to register and renew the registration of your domain name after the cancellation of your account. To cancel your account, log in to the account billing portal and navigate to Portal Home > Client Area > Services > Product Details, then down the bottom of your screen click ‘Request cancellation’. From then on, you can select whether you want the cancellation to be effective immediately or at the end of the billing period. IONerd, LLC also reserves the right to cancel your account with or without 24 hours notice should an event occur in which proper evidence exists that a customer was exceptionally rude or vulgar in communications with our staff.
Cancellations and Refunds
We reserve the right to cancel any account at any time with or without notice.
Any abuse of our staff in any medium or format will result in the suspension or termination of your services.
Customers may cancel at any time via the cancellation form (from your client area under “My Services” look for server to be cancelled and then click on the page icon on the right and then scroll down the page and click Request Cancellation) You need to cancel before the next invoice is generated as any outstanding invoices must be paid beforehand or the request will be denied until invoices are paid. We will not issue a refund unless it is within the 30-day money-back guarantee PERIOD, on Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, and Semi-Dedicated Hosting. Also, we will not issue a refund unless it is within the 7-day money-back guarantee PERIOD, on VPS and Dedicated servers. Refunds can only be issued for direct hosting services. Domain services, SSL, etc ar.e not refundable under any circumstances. Please note any cancellation request will not be accepted if there are any outstanding invoices on your account, as these will all need to be paid before an account can be canceled.
Members acknowledge that any PayPal dispute opened AFTER services have been supplied will be classed as a deliberate act of theft. All such cases WILL be reported to the appropriate law enforcement, and we WILL seek damages for any costs that we incur as a result of such actions.
Members acknowledge that we do not authorize full or partial refunds, on Paypal disputes, once an account has been activated. This applies to both monthly and yearly payment plans.
Violations of the Terms of Service will result in termination of your account, and no refund will be issued.
If more than 10 days pass from the date on which any invoice for the hosting services is issued to you, and we have not received payment in full, we will suspend your account and charge a 10% late fee, which means that your data, files, and website will become inactive and cannot be accessed. If, in the following 29 days, you pay all amounts due, bringing your account up to date, we will take your account out of suspension, and the data will be available again immediately. You must have an effective method of payment upon you account for your autorenewal at all times; failure to do so can result in your account being suspended or canceled automatically. If, however, 30 days pass from the date on which your account is suspended, and you have not made payment in full, IONerd, LLC. Shall have the right to delete all data you have uploaded to the servers. To summarize, if you get 30 days behind in making payments, your data will be deleted. You hereby acknowledge that this is IONerd, LLC.’s policy when it comes to data retention, and waive all rights in and to your data in these situations. Invoices for renewals will be issued 14 days in advance and charged up to 5 days in advance to ensure that we receive cleared funds for the continued hosting service and domain renewal. IONerd, LLC. Is unable to process orders placed using virtual/pre-paid/gift cards as we are unable to verify them accurately. In such cases, it is advised that you pay through a PayPal account if you have no other valid credit card to make the payment from. These Terms of Service May Change Due to our evolving business and the changing nature of the web hosting industry, these terms of service may change. We will post the changes here, and your continued use of the service means you accept the changes we have made. We have the right to add, delete, or modify these terms without prior notice.
DMCA Copyright Infringement Information
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have adopted a policy to suspend or terminate the accounts of website owners found to be in violation of copyright. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our Copyright Agent (identified below) the following information:
* an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
* a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
* a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
* your address, telephone number, and email address;
* a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
* a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Changes to the Terms of Services
We reserve the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.
If IONerd, LLC. Is sued or threatened with a lawsuit from a third party because of something you do with the services, or as an affiliate, you agree to pick up the tab if IONerd, LLC. Is found liable or pays to settle the dispute. In legal terms, this is called “indemnification.” Not only do you agree to reimburse IONerd, LLC. For what it pays to satisfy a judgment or settle a case, you also agree to pay IONerd, LLC.‘s reasonable attorney’s fees and all other costs IONerd, LLC. Incurs in defending itself.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You may have noticed that up to this point, these terms of service have been kind of easy to read and understand. But our lawyers tell us that this section, dealing in the disclaimer of warranties, has to retain its legalese style. Sorry about that. IONerd, LLC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. IONerd, LLC. MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ITS SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. IONerd, LLC. DOES NOT WARRANT, NOR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, OR RESULTS OF, ANY OF THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES, IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, in which event that foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Here is another section that has to retain its legalese. Simply stated, what this section is saying is that if something goes wrong, IONerd, LLC. Cannot be held liable for it. IN NO EVENT SHALL IONerd, LLC. BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT OR GOODWILL, FOR ANY MATTER, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS ASSERTED ON THE BASIS OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ITS INCORPORATED AGREEMENTS AND POLICIES, YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES, YOUR LOSS OF DATA OR FILES OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF IONerd, LLC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states may not allow such a broad exclusion or limitation on liability for damages as contained in these terms of services. In those states, our liability is limited to the full extent permitted by law. You agree that in no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed the total amount paid by you for a 3-month period for the services in dispute purchased from us, or, in the event of liability of IONerd, LLC. Due to your enrollment in the affiliate program. Governing Law and Choice of Form The laws of the United States, the State of Kentucky will govern this Agreement, without reference to rules governing the choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Lexington, Kentucky. By using IONerd, LLC. Services you agree to the above terms of service as in effect from time to time.
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on any of the IONerd, LLC websites. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
Credit/Debit Card Information
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our services as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by emailing our privacy department or otherwise contacting our company. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Spam Monitoring Service
The IPS Spam Monitoring Service collects data from those sites using IPS software that choose to participate in the service. The email address and IP address of the registering member is passed to the service to determine the likelihood a registering account is a spam source.
Data from accounts determined not to be spammers are permanently deleted within 48 hours. Data from accounts determined to be spammers may be stored indefinitely to create a block list.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org